Website maintenance is the act of regularly checking your website for issues and mistakes and keeping it updated and relevant. This should be done on a consistent basis in order to keep your website healthy, encourage continued traffic growth, and strengthen your SEO and Google rankings.
Keeping a website well maintained and attractive is important to companies big and small in order to engage and retain customers. It’s easy for businesses, especially startups, to cut corners and let a few tasks slide. Website maintenance can easily become one of those things as it doesn’t always present immediate issues. However, just like your health can fall apart if you go too long without a regular check up, so can the health of your website.
Regular monitoring of your website is a must for keeping your business running smoothly.
In this package we are responsible for these key notes:
- Daily two hour site review
- Fixing the bugs/issues appears
- Not applicable for multiple websites
- Run a backup and make sure a previous version of your site is stored
- Search for 404 errors and fix or redirect
- Check graphics and images those are working fine or not
- Validity will be 1 month when the order is received
- Check that all of your forms are running properly
- Server checkup and server backup at locally 4 times a month (Every week)
- Review SEO and meta titles and descriptions to ensure they are as effective as possible
- Restore a previous version of the website to check your backup health in any damaged conditions.
- Analyze website statistics from the previous month